From 2015 onwards, different curricular programs began implementing new study plans, which include the development of transversal and complementary skills, and that is currently a part of the following graduation requirements:
- Second Language Proficiency Verification.
- Attending and approving the Ethics and Integrity in Research Fields Workshop.
- At least two of the Transversal Skills Workshops completed.
- One Research Internship Abroad completed.
- Having at least one scientific paper submitted, accepted and/or published*.
- Two follow-up activities per year*.
- Submitting the final draft of the dissertation to Repositorio UC.
(*) Terms and conditions of these activities can vary according to each doctoral program curriculum. For further information, we recommend you to contact the head of your program.