Competitive Funds for Internationalization
Students who belong to any of the UC Doctorate programs will be able to apply for competitive funds that promote internationalization.
Competitive Funding for internationalization
We promote international research collaboration as part of a comprehensive doctoral education. We offer to all our students several competitive funding opportunities that facilitate engagement with other institutions and researchers, such as:
- Scholarships for joint thesis supervision leading to a dual or joint degree: Funding for research stays abroad as part of a dual or joint doctoral degree program with top-level universities and research centers.
- Scholarships for doctoral students to conduct research abroad: Funding for internships of 1 to 3 months abroad.
- Support for doctoral student participation in international conferences: Partial funding for travel expenses and/or registration fees for students making an oral presentation of their work at international conferences and meetings abroad.
- Funds for visiting professors: Funding for travel expenses of internationally-renowned professors participating in the Candidacy Examination or dissertation defense presentations of UC doctoral students.
Competitions and Funding
- Support for the Organizing of Doctoral Seminars: Funding to organize gatherings of researchers regarding disciplinary or interdisciplinary topics through seminars, symposia, workshops or similar activities, organized by teams of UC doctoral students.
- 3 Minute Thesis (3MT® UC): Demonstrate your effective research communication skills by explaining your Dissertation project in English in 3 minutes in front of a non-specialist audience.
- Award for Excellence in Doctoral Dissertation: Recognition to the research carried out by doctoral graduates, whose Doctoral Dissertations represent a contribution to our country in the fields of Science, Humanities, Arts and Technologies.
Notice of calls
Due to the current health context, activities related to mobility grants are suspended until further notice. For inquiries and guidance regarding applications, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org