Being part of the UC undergraduate and graduate student body allows you to get involved with a community that offers services and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Some of the activities for students are:
- Freshmen Activities
- Participation in “Dialoga UC”
- Extracurricular cultural and sports workshops
- Support for training at UC Libraries
- Access to the Center for Professional Development
- Center for Academic Achievement and Vocational Exploration Support (CARA UC)
You can learn more about these instances in our section UC University Life.