- Category: Contenido
- Created: Thursday, 05 March 2015 22:17
The Pontifical Catholic University of Chile offers 36 doctoral programs that range from the arts to neuroscience. The programs are based on a flexible curriculum that promotes a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach. The programs emphasize the importance of mastering a foreign language and strengthening the dissemination of research, among other competencies crucial for securing socially relevant employment.
The doctoral, programs offered by PUC provide an opportunity for cultural and academic exchanges with students from other countries, given the growing interest in studying in Chile and, specifically, at UC, which is one of the best institutions of its kind on a regional level. To illustrate this point, 178 students graduated from our programs and 28% of them were foreigners students from 15 different countries.
- Arts (Mention Visual Arts, Mention Studies and Theatrical Practices, Mention Music)
- Architecture and Urban Studies
- Plant Biotechnology
- Biological and Medical Engineering
Natural Science and Mathematics
- Major in Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Major in Physiological Sciences
- Major in Ecology
- Major in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
Engineering and Technology
- Engineering in the fields of: