Administrative Assistant 1st semester 2021
Support the financing of doctoral students, through a complimentary assignment for the performance of administrative or technical tasks in the Graduate School with a dedication of 8 hours per week. The Graduate School has 3 places per semester for assistants under this modality.
- Be a regular student in a UC Doctorate Program and must be in their 6th grade at most. Semester.
- Have an academic progression in accordance with what is expected in their study plan.
- Have a PPA greater than or equal to 6.0.
- Have the authorization of the thesis director (if applicable) and program manager.
- Complete the Declaration of Socioeconomic Situation Form (attached to these bases).
The assistantship is for one semester, renewable, and considers a dedication of 32 hours per month with a stipend of $ 200,000 per month for 5 months (March-July; September-January).
April 6, 2021
April 13, 2021 - 1:00 pm
20 abril, 2021